Monday, November 26, 2007

My Books - I love them

  1. ponniyin selvan, sivagamiyin sabadam, partiban kanavu, alai osai, thyaga bhoomi, kavanin Kadali (did i miss out any??) - books that made me feel proud for being born as a tamilian. Kalki is indeed AMARAR KALKI.
  2. Sila Nerangalil Sila Manidargal- The book that ran through my brain and spine bringing out extremely diff emotions at the same time within me. Jayaganthan he is truly exceptional
  3. Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Digital Fortress - Dan Brown at his best
  4. Ignited Minds - I wish I had the optimism of Kalam, one man in who I have total respect for.
  5. The Man who knew infinity - the life of genius Ramanujan by Robert Kanigel - I'm extremely proud to be a Kumbakonamite
  6. Who Moved my Cheese, The Present - Dr. Spencer Jhonson, cute little books
  7. Five point Someone - The novel which i read in a single stretch.
  8. Dead Famous Albert Einstein - Mike Goldsmith, I just couldn resist my love for einstein
  9. Tell me your dreams, Rage of Angels - Sidney Shelon at his best
  10. Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki has sat over the head of the conventional education, a nicebook

1 comment:

Ranjani Ravi said...

Kalki is a real genius when it comes to narrating stories and i became a huge fan of his on reading ponniyin selvan.i will read his other books in the near future.As i happen to be a voracious reader,i have read most of the english books u have mentioned except the non fiction ones.